- Domain registrations under .NP ccTLD is free of cost.
- Domains are registered on a first-come-first-serve basis but terms and conditions apply.
- Domains can be registered only under the following secondary NP domains: com.np, org.np, edu.np, net.np, gov.np, name.np, biz.np, travel.np, asia.np, coop.np, pro.np and mil.np. More information on .np ccTLD
- Foreign companies are required to have an official presence in Nepal as a joint venture, partnership, agent, or a licensee in order to qualify to register a domain. Official documents to prove the local presence will have to be submitted with the application.
- It may take at least 24 hours to get your domain/s registered or modified. Though it may take longer sometimes depending on the number of pending requests.
- Check the availability of the domain/s
- Submit the registration template from the site register.mos.com.np with all the required information. Your service provider company can be consulted for technical information in the template.
- Review the information for accuracy before submitting.
- The submitted documents will be checked and if need, original documents will be asked for further verification.