For official request
- Enter the required domain and click on "Search" button for availability.
- If the domain is available for registration. Click on "Register Now" for the further process. And if not then search again for the available domain name.
- In the login page enter the email and you desired password for registration.
- Fill up the following details and click to "Create Accounts"
- Check your email for verification
- Sign in with your new account, fill the form with the details and attach the required documents. We accept jpg,png,jpeg,gif,svg file extentions with maximum of 800 kilobytes.
- Wait for the approval
NOTE:- A company/organization can only select domain names based on the company/organization's name, product's name, service's name and brand name. Required documents for .NP registration
- In case of local entities -
- certificate of registration of company/firm/partnership/organization.
- In case of foreign entities registered in Nepal -
- certificate of registration of branch or liaison office or
- certificate of affiliation with Social Welfare Council.
- In case of non-incorporated entities doing business in Nepal such as Permanent Establishments or Non-incorporated Joint Venture Entities - PAN registration certificate.
- In case of any entities (local or foreign) having business interests in Nepal -
- certificate of trademark registration in Nepal or
- official filing receipt of trademark application issued by the Department of Industry (to be supported with actual trademark registration certificate within 3 years of domain registration)
For personal request
Same as above.
NOTE:- A personal domain name should be based only on applicant’s name as mentioned in below documents:-
- Nepalese citizenship or passport or driving license or voter's card or
- Non-Resident-Nepalese ID Card or
- Nepalese resident visa for foreign nationals