Domain modification process
Notice: please upload the required documents along with requests.
Click here for "Name Server configuration example".
- Get your username registered for your domain. If you are the OWNER of multiple domains then there is no need to create multiple usernames. All your domains are listed under the same username.
- The username must be unique. It is recommended to use your email address as your username.
- Old customers will need to click on the USER LOGIN to get their usernames (email address). The domain name must match with the original email address that was used to register the domain.
- After logging with your username, click on the ACTIVE DOMAIN tab. Your domain is listed there.
- Click on the EDIT DNS button at the right hand side to modify DNS.
- You can modify your contact details from EDIT INFO.
- Click VIEW button for domain details.
- Notifications are displayed/ highlighted in your dashboard for your action notifying you that the Hostmaster’s action on your request. Please note that the modifications are done in first come first serve basis.
- Modification requests not accompanied by required documents are ignored. If you have not uploaded your documents, now is the time to do it.
- For more information, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Domain Desk.